Download your Wheel Stops brochure:
Rubber Wheel Stops
For maximum durability we recommend this economical one-piece rubber wheel stop (parking stop) with yellow high visibility panels. These wheel stops are manufactured from recycled materials with dimensions that comply with all relevant standards.
- Complies with Australian Standards
- Full length – 1650mm long.
- Economical – Simple moulded construction.
- Easy to install – all fixings included.
- Cannot chip or corrode.
- Suited to use in factories, warehouses, and car parks.
Concrete Wheel Stops
Concrete wheel stops are perfect for installations that need to blend in with existing concrete kerbing or concrete buildings – to protect walls and building from vehicle damage.
An economical alternative to both plastic and rubber garage stops, precast concrete parking stops are ideal for use in low traffic areas. Concrete vehicle wheel stops are manufactured with the addition of steel reinforcement bars for added strength and to prevent premature cracking.
- Uses 2 x 20mm PVC pipe to secure in place (grouted after).
- Neat, smooth finish.
- Can be painted to customer requirements.
- Water exit holes in the base to prevent pooling.
- Suitable for use in low volume public car parks, warehouses, industrial yards, commercial premises